Overland Park, KS has all the facilities and services to make your event or convention a success. A successful event begins with detailed plans and arrangements. The Overland Park Convention & Visitors Bureau provides many resources and complimentary services to help minimize your research, reduce your costs and save you valuable time.
10 REASONS TO CONVENE IN OVERLAND PARK
- 1. Central, Midwest Location - in the Kansas City metro area, within a day's drive
for over 60 million people, just 35 minutes from an international airport
2. Modern Meeting Facilities
3. Convention Center- 237,000 sq. ft.
4. Over 5,200 Rooms - every major brand represented, rooms to fit every budget
5. Unique Off-Site Venues - great for teambuilding and evening receptions
6. Complimentary and Customizable Group Mobile App
7. Abundance of Planning Resources and Complimentary Services
8. Marketing and Public Relations Assistance - press releases, media alerts
9. Exceptional Amenities - great shopping, unique attractions, and
over 250 restaurants
10. Commitment to go Above and Beyond. By Design.
Prairiefire: The Hotest New Entertainment District in Kansas City
Prairiefire is burning bright in Overland Park! One of the Midwest's most dynamic shopping and entertainment districts, this open-air district is anchored by the Museum at Prairiefire - the heartland outpost of the American Museum of Natural History. With several first-to-market restaurants and shops, unique entertainment venues, a beautiful wetlands trail and more, Prairiefire is a must-see attraction for area visitors and a haven for groups.